Coding with Scratch
- When: Summer, 2023
- For: Students grades 4 - 8
- Where: TBD
In this 4-hour program, Coders4Tomorrow will teach the basics of coding using the programming platform Scratch, a beginner-friendly environment where students can create their own video games.Projects include: a Mario-themed platformer, Flappy Bird, Cookie Clicker, and more! For grades 4-8. No prior coding experience is necessary.
Registration will be linked here once program details are finalized.
- Intro to Python - August 12th to 16th 2019 - In Person at Kelloggsville KDL
Our first program ever run, we had the pleasure of working with a group of steller students as we celebrated the launch of Coders4Tomorrow.
- Intro to Python - August 10th to 14th 2020 - Virtual
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we pivoted to an online Zoom based program and were able to have another great year.
- Intro to Python - December 28th to 31st 2020 - Virtual
Because of the success with our August 2020 program, we held an additional program over Winter Break and adapted to a 4 day program.
- Intro to Python - August 9th to 13th 2021 - Virtual
We returned again to our traditional 5 day summer program and continued to work through Covid-19.
- Intro to Python - December 27th to 30th 2021 - In Person at Kentwood KDL
As the Covid pandemic calmed down, we were able to take our program back in person and to a new location: Kentwood!
- Intro to Python - December 27th and 29th 2022 - In Person at Kentwood and Wyoming KDLs
Our first program teaching Scratch, and at two different locations! Intro to Scratch was a great success and will be returning summer 2023.